Apply for an exciting and rewarding political internship at the Erie County Democratic Committee! The Erie County Democratic Committee is seeking interns for their office in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Larkinville, downtown Buffalo, NY. Our internship program provides hands-on real world experience for students interested in local, state, and federal politics. Grassroots organizing, voter contact, campaign management, and much more create a very rewarding experience both professionally and educationally. Many interns go on to eventually work paid positions on political campaigns ranging from Congress to the President. To apply, click here: http://goo.gl/forms/OkC2odo8Gi
You can email a resume and any other additional documents you desire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship duties include:
- Political campaign work
- Network with elected officials and candidates
- Press relations
- Communicate with Democratic Party officials and staff
- Build relationships with Democratic organizations
- Engage in grassroots campaign training and voter registration
- Provide general office administrative support and organization
- Conduct candidate, race, and opposition research
To apply for an internship at the Erie County Democratic Committee, please click here: http://goo.gl/forms/OkC2odo8Gi
Erie County Democratic Committee headquarters is located in the 671 Seneca Street, Buffalo NY 14210.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.